Honor launches the flagship Honor 30 Pro phone with an OLED screen, a Kirin 990 processor that supports a 5G network, a quad camera, in addition to a large battery and high charging speed.
Huawei’s Honor has revealed three versions in the Honor 2020 series, which include Honor 30, Honor 30 Pro, and Honor 30 Pro Plus, which is a higher version with stronger specifications.
Honor 30 Pro phone specifications review:
Design: The material of the phone is strong and very practical materials made of glass and aluminum frame, the size is 160.3 x 73.6 x 8.4 mm, and the weight is light 186 grams, and it is available in black, blue, and green colors, and is IP54 moisture and steam resistant.
The specifications of the screen of the OnePlus 8 Pro, which was launched yesterday, are superior, as the mobile Honor 30 Pro has a 6.57-inch OLED screen, covering ~89.8%, pixel density ~392, and FHD+.
The phone chip is one of the most powerful mobile processors 2020 from HiSilicon, the Kirin 990 processor combined with a 5G modem with a 7+ nm eight-core architecture, and a Mali-G76 MP16 graphic processor.
Since the ban is imposed on Huawei, it is prohibited from using Google GMS services, so the Honor 30 Pro mobile runs on the Android 10 open-source AOSP system with Huawei HMS services, which includes the Huawei AppGallery store, and the Honor Magic UI 3.1 interface.
Two versions of the Honor 30 Pro phone were launched with a fast UFS 3.0 storage memory with a capacity of 128 GB and 256 GB, and a random memory of LPDDR4X with a capacity of 8 GB, and an external NM memory installation port.
Its specifications are great and are considered a strong point for many Huawei phones, and the Honor 30 Pro phone comes with a 40MP+8MP+16MP+2MP quad-lens rear camera that supports 4K video shooting and Slow M clips is the best currently at 1920fps in FHD+ resolution, and a dual front camera with 32MP+8MP resolution supports 4k.
The phone supports all available wireless networks 2G+3G+4G+5G integrated with the processor, a dual Nano-SIM installation port, and supports Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax.
For file transfer and data exchange, the Honor 30 Pro phone is available on a Bluetooth 5.1 chip, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Display, Wi-Fi Hotspot, GPS positioning, NFC for electronic payment, and an in-screen fingerprint sensor.
The average battery capacity of 4000 mAh supports 40W fast charging and 5W reverse charging, and a USB-C charging port.
Honor 30 Pro Mobile Features:
- The durability of the design material The phone is made of glass with the addition of an aluminum frame
- An OLED screen is one of the best phone screens with FHD + resolution
- The phone chip is among the top 5 Kirin 990 phone processors
- UFS 3.0 fast storage with a large size and RAM as well
- Honor 30 pro has a Huawei NM memory port
- The camera is ranked second as the best mobile camera 2020
- Supports 4K imaging technology, as well as 1920fps ultra-slow clips in FHD + resolution
- A dual front camera, wide-angle lens, supports 4K shooting
- The phone supports fast Wi-Fi and the latest Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, and NFC
- Honor 30 Pro mobile phone includes an in-screen fingerprint sensor
- The good battery capacity of 4000 mAh and fast charging 40W
Disadvantages of Mobile Honor 30 Pro:
- Screen specifications are weak in terms of pixel density and features
- It does not support HDR10+ display technology and only a 60Hz screen refresh rate
- It does not have Google GMS services and does not include many applications
- It does not come with a traditional SD storage drive, but rather an NM type
- The phone is not water and dust resistant, only moisture, and steam IP54
- Honor 30 pro phone does not have a 3.5mm headphone port
- The phone does not support wireless charging and the battery is not removable